Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Amazing BreastMilk~~~!~~~

Teruja sgt la baca info ni..Byk sgt info kat cni..
Y terbaru ak baru baca tentang ini setelah sekian lama biarkan ia bersarang dalam inbox yahoo ku!!

Breast Milk: It's Some Pretty Amazing Stuff!We've all heard that breast is best. While I believe that formula fed babies thrive and do just fine, I still do my best to give my kids breast milk as long as I can. Zander was the only one of my children that I nursed passed the one year mark. He has never had an ear infection, and to this day he rarely gets sick. I have no idea if it was the breast milk or if he's just very, very lucky.

Breast milk isn't just for feeding babies. Did you know that you can actually use breast milk as a homeopathic remedy for certain things?

Breast milk is an excellent healing agent for sore, cracked nipples. Simply express some milk, rub it on your nipples, and allow it to air dry. Do this often - especially after each feeding.


Breast milk is also known to cure pink eye! Express it into the affected eye. If baby or child won't let you do it while they're awake, do it while they're sleeping. Drip breast milk onto the creases of a closed eye, then open the eye slightly to allow milk to seep into the eye.

Breast milk is also great on cuts and scrapes. Apply to the wound, and allow to air dry. Do this often to prevent germs from growing.


Those are all the things that I have personally used breast milk to treat. However, I have also heard that it can be used to treat stuffy noses, sore throats, ear infections, mosquito bites, diaper rash, eczema, and can even be used as a facial cleaner and is great for removing make up!

I also have a friend who cooks with breast milk instead of cow's milk. Now, I have not been brave enough to try this. I think my husband would freak out if I told him his mashed potatoes were made with breast milk. Of course, the look on his face might be worth it! My friend swears by cooking with breast milk, though, and her family doesn't mind at all!.



Who knew that there was so much you could do with breast milk? I find it simply amazing

ermmm~~~best kan?

ader la kenalan tuh stok ebmnya adalah melebihi 6bulan dalam deep freezer so dier wat mandi susu tok anaknyer!!wow~~ lps tuh kene sama2 cuci toilet ya sbb baunya agak sedikit lain dari fresh milk...hehehehe(dalam hati ak pon mcm nk buat la!)hahaha~~

ni latest stok ebm ku y diambil sebulan lps~~


hehe~~~peace..-V-

5 comments:

siti noriza saleh said...

amboi...ku jeles sungguh....tp bila dah kumpul byk2, mcm sayang ek nak guna...he he he

erk, msh kenal ku lagi?..hik hik hik

suzieradzali said...

kui3...xmo jeles2 ler...sama2 kiter kompol lagik....

syg gak tp kene gune jugak sbb xmo mandi susu ibu~~heheh

errrkkk......knal mmg knal kot tp lupas y mana satu ek...

ShahrilEkin kasih ke SyURgA said...

semngat tul kompol susu suzi...jeles nih....kui3

sayahappyslalu said...

suzie, setahu aku susu ibu xleh kena pipit baby boy.. so, mandi susu tu xsesuai utk baby boy.. ko mandi lah dgn susu tu...huhu

suzieradzali said...

hah? y nie aklom dgr lagik...naper?? ker bb dah sunat jer xley?